Safe Outcomes & Quality Patient Care
Safe outcomes, the utmost quality of care, expansion of services, experienced leadership, and improved operating room performance goals are all addressed during our “open book” proposal process. We offer exclusive patent pending Pain Programs to qualified practices.
Many facilities are impressed at our ability to decrease anesthesia costs, while simultaneously improving overall patient care and management combining techniques of yours and ours.
Reasons to Evaluate our Pain Management Services
- Experience. Our Medical Director and Chief Advisor have over 50 years of cumulative experience in the field.
- Experience. Our physicians have been among the first to use such now common techniques as:
- Spinal Cord Stimulators (1979)
- Intrathecal Infusion Pumps (1979)
- Radiofrequency Lesioning (1978)
- Discography (1983)
- Selective Nerve Root Injections (1983)
- Percutaneous Discectomy (1986)
- Experience. Our Advisor has been at the helm of National and International Pain organizations.
- Patent-Pending exclusive Pain Programs.
- Integration of Pain Programs into non-traditional pain practices.
- Medico-Legal support and experience.
- Ability to provide recognized expert peer review.
- Accident and Injury reconstruction and evaluation on a “per click basis”.
Learn more about IPS Pain Management Services!
Contact us anytime at 1-888-337-3509 and we will be happy to discuss all of the benefits that having a dedicated team can have on your operations during a phone conversation or onsite presentation.